Make a Payment
There are many ways to make a child support payment. For questions about these options and more, please call 614-525-3275 or visit the Child Support Payment Overview here.
Pay in Person at Franklin County CSEA
As of March 18, 2020, the payment window at 80 E. Fulton Street will be open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Cash, credit card, checks, money orders, and cashier checks are accepted.
- Payments are accepted for cases in any Ohio county.
- All credit card payments are non-recurring and will post in two or three business days depending upon the time when the payment is made. If the payment is made before 11:30 P.M. (EST) it will post in two business days. If the payment is made after 11:30 P.M. (EST) it will post in three business days. For example, if the payment is made before 11:30 P.M. (EST) on Monday, it will post on Wednesday. If it is made after 11:30 P.M. (EST) it will post on Thursday.
- If the payor wants to make payments on multiple case/ orders, they must make an individual credit card payment for each case/ order.
- Payments using e-wallet options (Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or WeChat Pay must make payments online at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
Pay by Phone
Credit card payments can be made over the phone by calling 1-888-965-2676 and selecting option 5.
Pay By Mail
MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
* Mailed payments may be in the form of a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.
|Payment remitted by:
||Send payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 182372
Columbus, OH 43218-2372
Information that MUST be included with mailed payments (at least 2 of these):
- All checks or money orders should be made payable to Ohio CSPC.
- CSPC accepts personal checks up to $20,000.00.
- Payments made via overnight delivery must be sent using the United States Postal Service’s Express Mail.
- Payor’s Name
- Payor’s Social Security Number (optional)
- SETS Case Number (10-digit number that begins with a 7)
- Order Number
- Amount that should be applied to each case (if more than one case)
ONLINE PAYMENTS BY CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT DEBIT
- Payments by Employers or Obligors through checking/savings account debit can be made at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
- There is no charge for payments sent to Ohio CSPC.
- During the initial registration, please allow up to seven (7) business days for the payment to be received; subsequent payments using the same bank account will be received by Ohio CSPC within 24-48 hours.
ONLINE PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD
- Payments made by checking/savings account debit can be made at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, UnionPay®, Diners Club International®, and JCB® cards will be accepted.
- E-wallet options include PayPal®, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and WeChat Pay.
- A fee will not be charged for any payments made through this website.
- Please allow seven (7) business days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPC.
MoneyGram (Employers and Obligors)
- Make payments at many retail locations throughout the State where MoneyGram payment services are offered or online by credit card using the “Pay Bills” option at www.moneygram.com
- Cash, debit card or withdrawal from bank account accepted.
- Fee minimum of $3.95 per transaction, but fee is based on dollar amount remitted.
- Ohio’s ‘Receive Code’ is – 14674.
- Turnaround time for receiving a payment at the OCSPC is approximately three (3) days.