Make a Payment
Pay in Person
80 E. Fulton Street, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Accepts: Cash, Credit card* (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card), or Debit Card
Checks are also accepted, but they will be mailed to the Ohio CSPC.
Payments may be accepted for other county cases.
* The name on the photo ID and credit card must match the name on the SETS child support case.
Pay By Mail
MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
* Mailed payments may be in the form of a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.
|Payment remitted by:
||Send payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 182372
Columbus, OH 43218-2372
Information that MUST be included with mailed payments (at least 2 of these):
- All checks or money orders should be made payable to Ohio CSPC.
- CSPC accepts personal checks up to $20,000.00.
- Payments made via overnight delivery must be sent using the United States Postal Service’s Express Mail.
- Payor’s Name
- Payor’s Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
- SETS Case Number (10-digit number that begins with a 7)
- Order Number
- Amount that should be applied to each case (if more than one case)
Online Debit Card Payments
(Employers and Obligors) www.expertpay.com
To contact ExpertPay, call (800) 403-0879 or e-mail email@example.com
- May debit payment from either checking or savings account.
- One-time $2.50 registration fee charged by Ohio CSPC, and the ExpertPay web site has additional details about their fees and general use of this site.
- Obligor’s should allow 7 business days for payments to be received by Ohio CSPC.
- Employers should allow 7 business days for the first payment remitted, but thereafter, it should take 1-2 business days to process subsequent payments.
e-ChildsPay (Obligors Only)
To contact e-ChildsPay, call (888) 392-3391 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obligors may make a payment using their credit card via the website www.e-ChildsPay.com.
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover only.
- $14.50 processing fee for all payments made on the website.
- Obligors should allow 7 business days for their payment to be received by Ohio CSPC.
MoneyGram (Employers and Obligors)
- Make payments at a local Walmart, CVS, or 7-Eleven, or online at the website.
- Cash, debit card or withdrawal from bank account accepted.
- Fee minimum of $3.95 per transaction, but fee is based on dollar amount remitted.
- Ohio’s ‘Receive Code’ is – 14674.
- Turnaround time for receiving a payment at the OCSPC is approximately three (3) days.