Make a Payment
There are many ways to make a child support payment. For questions about these options and more, please call 614-525-3275 or visit the Child Support Payment Overview here.
Watch a video about payment options by clicking here.
Pay in Person at Franklin County CSEA
The payment window at 80 E. Fulton Street will be open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Cash, credit card, checks, money orders, and cashier checks are accepted.
All credit card payments are non-recurring and will post in two or three business days depending upon the time when the payment is made.
- If the payor wants to make payments on multiple case/orders, they must make an individual credit card payment for each case/order.
- Payments using e-wallet options (Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or WeChat Pay) must be made online at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
Pay by Phone
Credit card payments can be made over the phone by calling 1-888-965-2676 and selecting option 5.
Pay By Mail
MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
* Mailed payments may be in the form of a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.
|Payment remitted by:
||Send payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 182372
Columbus, OH 43218-2372
Information that MUST be included with mailed payments:
- All checks or money orders should be made payable to Ohio CSPC.
- Payments made via overnight delivery must be sent using the United States Postal Service’s Express Mail.
- Payor’s Name
- Payor’s Social Security Number (optional)
- SETS Case Number (10-digit number that begins with a 7)
- Order Number
- Amount that should be applied to each case (if more than one case)
ONLINE PAYMENTS BY CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT DEBIT
- Payments by Employers or Obligors through checking/savings account debit can be made at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
- There is no charge for payments sent to Ohio CSPC.
- During the initial registration, please allow up to seven (7) business days for the payment to be received; subsequent payments using the same bank account will be received by Ohio CSPC within 24-48 hours.
ONLINE PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD
- Payments made by checking/savings account debit can be made at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, UnionPay®, Diners Club International®, and JCB® cards will be accepted.
- E-wallet options include PayPal®, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and WeChat Pay.
- A fee will not be charged for any payments made through this website.
- Please allow seven (7) business days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPC.
MoneyGram (Employers and Obligors)
- Make payments at many retail locations throughout the State where MoneyGram payment services are offered or online by credit card using the “Pay Bills” option at www.moneygram.com
- Cash, debit card or withdrawal from bank account accepted.
- Fee minimum of $3.95 per transaction, but fee is based on dollar amount remitted.
- Ohio’s ‘Receive Code’ is – 14674.
- Turnaround time for receiving a payment at the OCSPC is approximately three (3) days.