Options To Receive Child Support Payments
Attention e-QuickPay Users:
Effective June 30, 2019, you will no longer receive payments on the e-QuickPay card.
- Effective June 30, 2019, you will no longer receive payments on the e-QuickPay card.
- Starting on July 1, 2019, the Ohio e-QuickPay Debit MasterCard will be discontinued, and a new card will take its place: the smiONE payment card.
- Keep your e-QuickPay card until you spend down the balance. The balance will NOT transfer, and it still can be used after July 1.
- Changing Coming to Ohio's Child Support Program poster available here.
- Watch a short video about the transition here.
Three ways to update your address:
Avoid delays in receiving your new smiONE card - make sure your address is updated with the Child Support Office.
1. Go online to the Child Support Customer Service Portal
and use the "Send New Message" feature,
2. Call the Franklin County CSEA at (614) 525-3275, or
3. Visit us in person at 80 East Fulton Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
For additional information about options to receive child support, please visit the Office of Child Support - Child Support Payment Central Overview.
If you have any questions about the Debit Card program or Direct Deposit payments, please contact the Franklin County CSEA via e-mail or by calling (614) 525-3275.