County Home
Job Board

The Franklin County CSEA is pleased to provide information regarding current job openings, upcoming job fairs and employment training opportunities as a service to the community.

Online Job Search Links (PDF)

Legal Aid / Expungement and Certificates of Qualification

The Legal Aid Society of Columbus will hold a telephone clinic on sealing a criminal record (aka expungement) and Certificates of Qualification for Employment on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:15 PM.


Residents of Franklin or Madison County call 1-614-2412001 or toll free 1-888-246-4420.


Residents of Delaware, Marion, Morrow and Union County call 1-740-383-2161 or toll free 1-888-301-2411.


Residents of Southeastern Ohio call toll free 1-800-589-5888.


Information about each program can be found on the attached flyers.


Father 2 Father Program @ Columbus Urban League

The Columbus Urban League has sponsored its Father 2 Father program since 2008. This highly successful program teaches Fathers how to be nurturing, responsible dads who are involved and committed to their child's future. The program links Fathers with many community resources, including employment and assistance with child visitation and custody matters if needed. The Franklin County Child Support Agency is proud of its seven-year ongoing collaboration with the Urban League.

Father Factor @ Action for Children

Columbus Action for Children sponsors the Father Factor program to assist men who are non-custodial parents to improve their parenting skills. In addition, assistance with visitation and child support questions is also provided. See the attached flyers for more information about this program.

Please join us for DAY OUT WITH DAD on Saturday, October 22, 2016 from Noon to 3:00 PM at the Douglas Community Center, 1250 Windsor Avenue, Columbus OH 43211. See the attached flyer for more information.


MoneyGram: A New Way to Make Support Payments

Parents who pay child support now have the option of making a cash payment at any of the 41,000 U.S. MoneyGram locations. (See

MoneyGram bill payment is available in Ohio at Walmart and CVS pharmacy stores, among other locations.

The fee to make a cash MoneyGram child support payment is $3.99 per transaction. Please see the attached flyer for more information.

To make a payment, you will need to know your child support case number (the SETS number) and your support order number. If you don't know your case number, please call us at 614-525-3275 or e-mail at











John O'Grady President
Paula Brooks
Marilyn Brown