Families Forward is a new program designed to give in-demand training for growing careers.
We offer training paths that lead to good jobs.
We offer supports so you can focus on success.
- Individualized career coaching for job readiness and job search. Let the experts help you plan your path to success!
- Access to financial guidance
- Help with navigating your child support case
Families Forward is a limited-time opportunity available to those who meet program requirements including:
- You have a case with Franklin County Child Support Enforcement Agency for current child support and you are ordered to pay at least $50 per month or higher,
- Your child support case has not been approved for contempt as of January 1, 2018,
- You live in Franklin County, Ohio or contiguous counties with access to reliable transportation,
- You are not receiving SSI or SSDI disability benefits,
- You are between 18 and 64 years old,
- You can legally work in the US, and
- You meet other program entrance requirements
Families Forward is part of a study on how to improve the lives of parents and children.