Connecting with CSEA
While our lobby remains closed, we are still here to serve you! Please view the options below:
If have questions about your child support case or the services offered by Franklin County CSEA, please call or go online using one of the following options:
Have an appointment?
- If you have a scheduled appointment in the building, please notify security when you enter.
- Administrative Hearings are being held by phone at this time. If you have not been contacted by an agency representative within 48 hours of your hearing, call 614-525-3275.
- Genetic Testing is available by appointment only. Appointment notices will be sent in the mail to the address on file.
- Individuals with orders from the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas Domestic Relations and Juvenile Branch for Genetic Testing may come into the agency Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Want to make a payment?
If you have documents to turn in, please use one of the following options:
- Email them directly to the Support Officer assigned to your case in the Customer Service Portal.
- Email them to [email protected].
- Mail them to Franklin County CSEA, 80 East Fulton Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- Place them in the drop box in the agency doorway at 80 East Fulton Street, Columbus, Ohio between regular business hours.
Make a Payment: https://support.franklincountyohio.gov/Make-a-Payment
Apply for Child Support Services by printing an application and returning to the FCCSEA
Apply for a modification by printing an application and returning it to the FCCSEA