About Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA)
The mission of the Child Support Enforcement Agency is to provide for the establishment and enforcement of child support orders to enhance the economic security and health insurance protection for the children and families of Franklin County.
What the CSEA Can Do
- Location of non-custodial parent.
- Paternity establishment.
- Establishment of child support and medical support orders.
- Enforcement of child support and medical support orders.
- Review and modification of support orders.
- Termination of support orders.
What the CSEA Cannot Do
- Assist with issues regarding visitation and/or custody.
- Offer legal advice. If you have such questions, please contact a private attorney.
- Provide legal representation for either party at court hearings. The CSEA represents the best interest of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
- Give credit for direct payments (payments not made through the CSEA). By law, direct payments are considered a gift.
- Dictate or verify how child support is utilized by the obligee.
- Use a current spouse's income to calculate a support obligation.
- Discuss a case with a third party without a written consent to release information about the obligor or obligee.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources